Whether you are looking to meet new buyers or present your new products, exhibiting at pacprocess Middle East Africa gives you the opportunity to directly engage with your future customers in their own environment
- Launch into new markets and establish new business connections in the MENA region, whose packaging industry is forecast to approach $71.5 billion by 2022.
- Meet new prospective buyers and suppliers and present your new products to existing clients in Egypt. With 94.8 million inhabitants in 2018, Egypt offers a large consumer base.
- Position your business amidst the greatest concentration of buyers in one place.
- Sign contracts and agreements with buyer groups on location and grab your share of the $52.4 billion estimated revenues of the region’s packaging market in 2019.
- Find a reliable agent or distributor for your products in the MENA region’s third largest packaging market.
- Exchange experiences and insights with local professionals and build strong connections.
- Gain increased visibility in the East African especially the COMESA (Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa) region.
- Discover new market trends and technologies in the African packaging industry.